- Registered on: 09/28/2016
- Last connection: 11/13/2018
- GhostBSD System (Manager, 12/24/2016)
- 07:27 PM GhostBSD System Bug #80 (In Progress): Misspelling in Mate network icon tooltip
- 01:05 PM GhostBSD System Wiki edit: Wiki (#1)
- 07:38 PM GhostBSD System Feature #77 (Closed): Wi-fi
- QCA9377 is not supported yet on FreeBSD, so there is nothing we can do until someone adds the supports of that WiFi t...
- 05:21 PM GhostBSD System Feature #77 (Feedback): Wi-fi
- I did reject because there was no information on about the hardware, also we already have WiFi automation detection. ...
- 01:22 AM GhostBSD System Bug #80 (Not started): Misspelling in Mate network icon tooltip
- 01:12 AM GhostBSD System Feature #77 (Rejected): Wi-fi
- Seriously? There is already a Network Manager which auto-detect network card including WiFi if it is supported. I hav...
- 02:18 PM GhostBSD System Bug #75: Cannot boot from usb drive
- I have release RC3 and in that ISO, I have removed a file that containing some gop feature that might have caused pro...
- 12:35 AM GhostBSD System Bug #74: No enabled connection in a VirtualBox guest if you active bridged networking or NAT.
- I did try to reproduce and some people in the Telegram group. The closest we get to your problem is the first live DV...
- 07:11 PM GhostBSD System Bug #73: Firefox locale switcher is not enabled and nor working after being manually installed
- That might could FreeBSD ports related and not GhostBSD I look myself it is not there.
- 01:28 PM GhostBSD System Bug #71 (Done): LibreOffice doesn't start because of missing libcurl.so.4
- Package update is now available and the instruction to fix the issue here https://www.ghostbsd.org/18.10_RC2_software...
Also available in: Atom