- Registered on: 09/28/2016
- Last connection: 03/12/2019
- GhostBSD System (Manager, 12/24/2016)
- 06:04 PM GhostBSD System Bug #84 (Feedback): keymap us in DM
- We use LightDM on the latest build https://download.ghostbsd.org/releases/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/latest/GhostBSD19.03-2019-...
- 03:30 PM GhostBSD System Bug #79 (Feedback): USB3
- iso https://download.ghostbsd.org/releases/amd64/ISO-IMAGES/latest/GhostBSD19.03-2019-03-12-11-24.iso
- 02:23 PM GhostBSD System Bug #79 (In Progress): USB3
- From the latest development build, it is fixed.
- 02:21 PM GhostBSD System Bug #67 (Closed): Can't boot the installer
- Due to the lake of feedback and that we don't use grub anymore I am closing this.
- 08:18 PM GhostBSD System Feature #91: Change GNOME MPlayer to other media player
- I added Gnome MPV.
- 01:39 PM GhostBSD System Bug #94: kbdmap -V gives "kbdcontrol: illegal definition line"
- I think you need to be root to make that change or use sudo.
- 11:36 PM GhostBSD System Bug #88 (In Progress): TTY keyboard layout does not follow what is seleted during installation
- installation only change the keyboard layout for GUI application
- 11:28 PM GhostBSD System Bug #93 (In Progress): Character Ø shows as ? in TTY with danish keyboard layout
- GhostBSD was not intended to be used at the TTY level, we focus on GUI.
- 11:22 PM GhostBSD System Bug #94 (Feedback): kbdmap -V gives "kbdcontrol: illegal definition line"
- Look like this as been solve on the last update.
can you confirm?
- 11:13 PM GhostBSD System Feature #95 (Closed): Can not use TAB on login screen to switch fields
- Slim will be replaced by Lightdm in the next release.
Also available in: Atom