- Registered on: 09/28/2016
- Last connection: 03/19/2018
- GhostBSD System (Manager, 12/24/2016)
- 01:47 AM GhostBSD System Bug #61: [ERROR] CUPS Manager add printer
- Thanks can you send me the terminal output I cant reproduce it.
- 12:19 AM GhostBSD System Feature #42 (Closed): GhostBSD11.1-ALPHA1-20170808-061618-mate-amd64 - Caja issue
- This was added in the 11.1 release.
- 12:14 AM GhostBSD System Bug #55 (Closed): GhostBSD fail to login with slim.
- Since we are using LightDM on the next release this will not apply.
- 12:10 AM GhostBSD System Bug #61: [ERROR] CUPS Manager add printer
- Is this still happening?
- 12:04 AM GhostBSD System Feature #59 (Rejected): gawk error: can't open shared library `filefuncs' for reading
- Of what I see cpuorakle is made for Gentoo and GhostBSD is BSD and not Linux so I will reject this.
- 11:56 PM GhostBSD System Feature #58 (Rejected): Default keyboard on login screen as default US
- Next release will be with LightDM so this will not apply to GhostBSD anymore.
- 01:13 AM GhostBSD System Bug #57 (Closed): Sometimes Update-station doesn't start
- 02:55 AM GhostBSD System Bug #57 (Resolved): Sometimes Update-station doesn't start
- I will update the port and build the pkg and send an update soon. So it will be less confusing for the user.
- 07:58 PM GhostBSD System Bug #56 (Closed): Unlock button on system-config-printer doesn't work
- 01:50 AM GhostBSD System Bug #57: Sometimes Update-station doesn't start
- It is starting at boot time and it checks for update every 30 minutes and the icon in the System menu only start the ...
Also available in: Atom