- Registered on: 09/28/2016
- Last connection: 02/23/2017
- GhostBSD System (Manager, 12/24/2016)
- 12:28 PM GhostBSD System Bug #13: ZFS setup appear to be incomplete
- This is related to beadm configuration: basically not mounting /usr and /var will result booting an alternate environ...
- 04:08 PM GhostBSD System Bug #27: GhostBSD 10.3 MATE installation - "failed to execute login command"
- I haven't seen this and I was unable to replicate: what arch are you using ? amd64 or i386 ?
It return to a text or ...
- 04:04 PM GhostBSD System Support #28 (Rejected): Seeder Torrent GhostBSD
- This is not a bug, you are free to use our forum for discussion and question about anything GhostBSD related.
- 03:47 PM GhostBSD System Feature #4: xfce4-volumed-pulse
- no changes for now, we will add changes later when we will have our own repo, in that we may need to explicitly set u...
- 07:37 AM GhostBSD System Bug #23 (Rejected): wpa_supplicant.conf / TAB delimiter
- This report originated from some feedback coming from an IRC user of #ghostbsd, some time ago.
I though it was safer...
- 11:44 PM GhostBSD System Bug #1 (Closed): webcamd and user group
- the ghostbsd user default to wheel group, no change is needed.
- 01:33 PM GhostBSD System Bug #23: wpa_supplicant.conf / TAB delimiter
- I thinks this is now resolved, jsut need a confirmation.
- 01:32 PM GhostBSD System Bug #23 (Rejected): wpa_supplicant.conf / TAB delimiter
- in wpa_supplicant.conf each entry section must contains fields left delimited with a TAB. this is just a reminder.
- 01:31 PM GhostBSD System Bug #22 (Closed): upon first install, update-station show incorrectly that there are updated ava...
- as in subject, on a newly installed system, moving the mouse over the update-station icon show: update-available,
Also available in: Atom